Solutions >> Business >> CRM
IITC undertakes complex CRM implementations in collaboration with Wipro to ensure the integration of solutions with customers business requirements. We have successfully implemented CRM solutions for Government as well as Telecom and Banking customers.
Our expertise in CRM strategies are in the following domains:
- Amdocs CRM (Clarify)
Every customer facing company needs a Customer relationship Management system to effectively interact and manage their customers.
CRM is the combination of policies, processes, and strategies implemented by an organization to unify its customer interactions and provide a means to track
customer information. It involves the use of technology in attracting new and profitable customers, while forming tighter bonds with existing ones.
IITC undertakes complex CRM implementations in collaboration with our partners to ensure the integration of solutions with customers business requirements.
IITC provides software implementations for lot of standard CRM packages to cover many aspects of CRM namely:
- Front office operations Direct interaction with customers, e.g. face to face meetings, phone calls, e-mail, online services etc.
- Back office operations Operations that ultimately affect the activities of the front office (e.g., billing, maintenance, planning, marketing, advertising, finance, manufacturing, etc.)
- Business relationships Interaction with other companies and partners, such as suppliers/vendors and retail outlets/distributors, industry networks (lobbying groups, trade associations). This external network supports front and back office activities.
- Analysis Key CRM data can be analyzed in order to plan target-marketing campaigns, conceive business strategies, and judge the success of CRM activities (e.g., market share, number and types of customers, revenue, profitability).
- Application Services
- CRM Applications Microsoft CRM, Siebel CRM, SAP CRM etc